Monday, September 24, 2007

Anna Wintour can go suck a dick



I'm tempted not to tell you all where these photos came from. It would probably be more amusing to just throw them at you and let you ponder.





Does Jillian have a new line coming out? Are these propaganda shots from some avant-garde satanic cult looking to recruit? Centerfolds from Devil Worship Weekly?

No, none of those.

Before I reveal my sources, let's take a closer look:

The goat for the slaughter -
While the cross painted (auspiciously) in blood on the goat's forehead should be inverted, I still have to give props for the bloody images this photo inspires. Goat sacrifice. One more time, GOAT SACRIFICE. Please keep that in mind when I tell you where this spread is from.

The eyes -
The look on the girl's face in the second photo will seriously give me nightmares for a month. That's some fucked up shit, and I'm usually the scariest thing around here.



So where did these photos come from? Who has answered the call of the Dark Lord?

Why, French Vogue, of course.


Eat it, Anna Wintour

J-Devil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.