Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things That Sound Like Jokes But Are Not Jokes





Apparently, my office is infested with feral cats.


This does not appear to be absurd gossip of the sort that I like to spread around the office (ex. My coworker, Brian, is a costumed crimefighter after hours ala Phoenix Jones). I caught a conversation this morning amongst the facilities guys and some administrators discussing the issue and complaining about how the exterminator they called in to deal with the issue did a crap job of inspecting the building. For feral cats. FERAL CATS IN THE BUILDING.

I haven't seen any cats in my office or roaming the neighborhood in cat gangs. I would definitely notice something like that. I'll keep you posted on new developments as I receive them.


Head-scratchingly yours,

Jillian

UPDATE!!!!
I can hardly breathe and the guy who sits next to me has been sneezing all day - we're both allergic to cats. There may be some truth to this completely preposterous idea.

No comments: