Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Feed my ego, bitches!

What the hell do you think this page is for anyway? So leave me comments and leave them frequently. They don't have to be nice, you know I don't care much for civility.



As an extra incentive, I'll run a contest. The best comment of the week gets a prize....hold on, I'm looking around HQ....aha! The prize this week is going to be your choice of a delightful green gourd (about the size of a football, if footballs were gourd shaped) or a selection of novels (cuz you know your ass should read more). See, it's not all about me. Okay, that's a lie. Comment!


J-Killa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I love the picture of Tyra about to drop a deuce. Fierce!

-b

Anonymous said...

Hey Jillian! I just google-stumbled upon your blog, and love your attitude.
You really do need to get some adverts out there, or do something to get more people to read your blog.

~turkey