Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm about to eat my words

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm about to eat my words

Prepare yourselves, this doesn't happen often...

So, I'm watching The View. Well, not really watching so much as working while it's on the television behind me. The women hosting the show were talking about saying 'bitch' on television. I didn't realize you were allowed to say that on tv, but that just goes to show how out of touch I am. Anyhoo, one of the ladies was lamenting about how people still take offense to the term and her quote was fucking priceless:

"You're not allowed to say 'bitch' anymore, now you have to say 'Ann Coulter' "

Amazing! Notably, the other hosts on the show thought this was hysterical but the audience really didn't laugh at all. My guess is that the freaks showing up for a studio audience spot at The View are probably those middle America haters that voted in Bush twice, or they spend too much time watching The View and other tripe to actually have any idea what's going on in the news. Who cares, that comment slayed me. Red-haired lady on the view, you're the shit.

J

No comments: