Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've got spirit, yes I do!

Hey bitches,

This is the new official home of my hateful rantings! I know you're all so excited you could just pee and, trust me, I know how you feel. The world has been screaming out for more Jillian, and I certainly hate to disappoint my fans (not to mention the shouting outside my windows is reaching a fever pitch and even a hellspawn like myself needs her beauty sleep). Additionally, all cosmic signs pointed to auspicious beginnings this week. I finally cashed in on the soul of a certain doughy bigot that I bought a while ago; hope you're having fun with my buddies downtown, Falwell! All is well in the underworld, and it's time for me to take my message to the people!


Jillian the Devil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you the shouting outside my place is louder than the homeless men yelling at your fashion decisions. Can you say domestic disturbance on Ohio St?

-Sleepy Brooke