Thursday, May 17, 2007

"I'm a cowboy!"

Sunday, May 13, 2007

"I'm a cowboy!"

Oh, good lord. My father has a tendency to say ridiculous and also somewhat gay shit. My sister and I, being complete dicks, will make fun of him for years for some of the choice quips he treats us to. He knows he's gonna hear about it, but says these things anyway. Things like:

"Try the asparagus, it's quite refreshing!"

Or, while watching an old James Bond movie
"Wow, look at that upper body strength!" [gay!]


I certainly wouldn't want to neglect a staid Dooley tradition, so I offer the latest and possibly gayest one yet. My parents are visiting my godparents at their horse ranch in Arizona and my father just emailed me a video of him out riding. Sit please, and compose yourselves: the subject of the email is "I'm a Cowboy!". Dig that hole a little deeper, Dad.

No comments: